“The Company” shall mean Lucid Optical Services Ltd.
“The Customer” shall mean the person or organisation in receipt of the services.
“The Services” shall mean any services or goods supplied by the company to the customer under a contract between them.
All contracts are made subject to these conditions.
All orders will be acknowledged in writing, and will not be binding until confirmed by the company.
Any alteration to the contract may involve an alteration to the price.
1) The price will be agreed at the time of contract
2) The price will be confirmed in writing to the customer.
3) Any contract in which the price has not been agreed in writing, shall be at a reasonable price determined by the company.
4) Prices quoted do not include V.A.T. or other taxes unless explicitly stated.
1) Payment for training courses is due one week before the course commences.
2) When other services or goods are provided in the United Kingdom, payment is due one week before the date on which the services or goods are provided.
3) When services are provided outside the United Kingdom, payment is as agreed and specified in advance of the services.
4) The company may at their discretion and subject to satisfactory completion of a credit application, credit checks and references, offer the customer payment terms of net thirty calendar days from the date on which the services or goods are invoiced.
5) Without prejudice to the rights of the company, interest will be payable on all overdue accounts at the Bank of England Base Rate plus 8%.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
The company reserves the right to cancel a course at any time.
The customer may cancel a booking at any time. If a customer cancels a course or service less than one week before the course or services was planned to commence, the full payment will be due, but the company may at their discretion offer the customer the same course or service free of charge at a later date.
Should a customer cancel a course more than 3 weeks before the course commences, the company will refund any deposit.
Should any course be canceled by the customer, the customer shall be liable for any costs already incurred by the company in connection with the canceled course.
Software will be supplied by the company as a download link. By downloading the software file the customer agrees to waive the right to cancellation and refund within 14 days of the purchase according to distance selling regulations.
The company shall have the right to terminate the contract immediately on the occurrence of any one of the following:
1) Bankruptcy of the customer.
2) If the customer commits a breach of contract.
3) If the customer (being a company) is wound up or has a receiver of its assets appointed.
All goods supplied by the company, will remain the property of the company until paid for in full.
The law of all contracts with the company shall be English Law. It shall determine all aspects of contracts with the company and with these conditions.